Saturday, June 03, 2006

Quebec City - Vacation in the Nation

"Welcome to Quebec - The National Capital"

This is the first sign you see when you come across the border into Quebec City from it's surrounding communities (Ste Foy in my particular case). It's really like stepping into a time machine - the Old City is, after all, the oldest walled city in North America. I'm not going to speak to he politics of this place, since most already know my thoughts (and I have to save something for a blog later on down the line).

It's been a while since I've posted anything new on here (January in fact). It's time to break out the keyboard once again and speak my mind.

I'm here for another three weeks of fun and frolic in the seemingly endless rain. It's like being in Victoria in February!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home