Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some Changes Around Here...


Merry Christmas everyone! It's that time of year again - the great move. Well, okay, so it's not going to be a traditional Christmas around here. No, instead I will be cleaning, dusting, and preparing all of my stuff for the great 29th of December - Moving Day.

Much like in the Rats of NIMH, I must move to the lee side of the stone prior to the start of plowing season. For those of you that aren't aware, the lee side of the stone in this case is the beautiful home atop the hill behind Canadian Tire in View Royal. AKA "The Lodge". I am trading my view of my neighbours' homes for a view of the Gorge.

This, of course, causes one major problem: My blog won't be properly named anymore - So it's changing.

Effective the 29th Dispatches from Saanich will become Dispatches from View Royal. I'm looking for input on what to do with the tagline "A Conservative looking for signs of life in Gordon Head" - so send in some chintzy replies!

Once again, Merry Christmas to everyone - let's enjoy our not so white christmases together! Here's an old picture of Yellowknife - this is what snow looks like!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donny said...

Lucii,

Why don't you try....

A Liberally Conservative Perception From a Royal View

D.

14:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home